Crispy Chocolate Hearts
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 (2-ounce) chocolate bark coating squares, melted
- White nonpareils (available in cake decorating shops or large supermarkets)
- Microwave chocolate morsels in a large glass bowl at HIGH for 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in peanut butter, stirring until well blended. Stir in cereal, peanuts, and marshmallows.
- Line a 13x9-inch pan with foil. Lightly grease foil. Press mixture into foil-lined pan. Drizzle with melted chocolate bark. Sprinkle with white nonpareils.
- Let stand 1 hour or until firm. Cut with a 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter to make hearts. Store hearts in an airtight container or place in a candy box, if desired.
For the latest news on De Young Properties, including upcoming communities, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, Instagram and scubscribe to our YouTube Channel for exclusive updates and information!