Referral Program Steps
- Referring party must accompany friend to sales office on their first visit and notify the sales agent upon introduction that they are a referrer.
- Referral Introduction Card must be presented to the sales office on your friend’s first visit.
- Referring party cannot be part of the referring transaction.
- Referral cannot be used on any transaction with a cooperating broker referral fee.
- A referrer who currently owns a home built by De Young Properties (or Brentwood Homes) will need to provide proof of homeownership to a De Young Sales Agent.
Refer a friend to De Young Properties and when they close escrow, you will receive up to $1,000! It is as simple as that.
If you know a friend who is considering buying a home, it's easy to refer them to De Young Properties. Simply visit a De Young Welcome Center with the friend you are referring, let the Sales Associate know that you are there as a referrer and complete the provided Referral Card.
As soon as your referred person closes escrow on a De Young home, we'll send you a check for $1,000 if you currently own a home built by De Young Properties (or Brentwood Homes), or $500 if you don't... It's that easy!
Here are a few simple rules you must follow to earn your referral fee:
For more information about the Referral Program, please contact our Model Home Center at (559) 323-6004.
Download the PDF version of the card below